2 skinless chicken breasts, raw
1/4 c egg whites
1/2 c oats
1/4 c sliced almonds, crushed
1 tbsp Italian seasoning
1 tbsp. Parmesan shaker cheese
Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut chicken into strips (usually one breast, I make into 2-3 strips)
- Put chicken in large baggie and add egg whites, shake to coat them. Set aside.
- In a blender, combine oats, almonds, cheese, and seasoning.
- Take the blender mix and pour into the egg/chicken baggie. Shake it up to coat the chicken strips.
- Place strips on baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes!