1 1/2 c whole wheat flour
1 c water
1 c 2% milk
1 tbsp coconut oil (or olive oil if you don't have coconut oil)
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp salt
1 tbsp cinnamon
2 egg whites
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend thoroughly.
- Warm up a large non-stick skillet. (medium to high heat)
- Spray with cooking spray and pour about 1/4 c of batter into skillet.
- Take skillet and rotate around off heat to spread out the batter into a thin layer.
- Let cook for about 1-2 minutes, you will see the ends of the crepes start to harden, then flip for about 15-20 seconds on the other side.