1 pound of ground lean venison
1/2 lb sausage
1/4 cup green onions, chopped
1 tbsp garlic, minced
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
6 Whole Wheat Buns
Additional toppings you like for a burger
Salt and pepper, to taste, but remember the sausage is already rather high in salt, so try not to add much more.
- Preheat grill on medium heat.
- Combine all the burger ingredients in a bowl. (I usually just use my hands for this.)
- Make into 4 equal portions and form into patties.
- Grill the burgers for about 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Take burgers off and toast buns (if you like) for about 1 minute.