3 pounds diced uncooked chicken
1/2 c white wine vinegar
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp chopped garlic
1/2 c diced scallions
1 tbsp olive oil
1 diced red pepper (green or yellow is fine too)
1/2 c The Heat is On Peanut Butter
- Take diced chicken and put into a large bowl, add in vinegar, lemon juice, and garlic. Mix together so chicken is coated.
- Heat up large skillet with 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Put the diced chicken into the skillet and cook covered for about 7-10 minutes on med-high heat.
- Take lid off and add in diced peppers and cook for 2 more minutes,uncovered, until peppers are slightly tender.
- Add in peanut butter and stire continously until chicken is evenly coated with the peanut butter. I did this for about 2 minutes and then added the scallions a few seconds before serving. Serve over brown rice or quinoa.