3 whole eggs
9 egg whites
1/2 c 2% milk
1/2 pound thinly sliced low-sodium ham (ask the deli for low-sodium, if they have it in maple, get it, it tastes great for breakfast meal)
1/2 c scallions
1 tbsp garlic powder
1 c 2% grated cheddar cheese
Salt and Pepper, to taste.
- Preheat oven to 400F and coat a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Line each muffin tin with 1 slice of ham, forming cups.
- Combine eggs, egg whites, milk, scallions, and garlic powder in large bowl.
- Pour egg mixture into each of the formed cups in the muffin tin.
- Sprinkle each cup with grated cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the egg muffins look formed.
- Carefully remove from each tin. They can be messy, but worth the mess.